Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Rowley World

Welcome to Rowley World - everything happening in the Rowley household of Jon, Patricia, and our bouncing baby boy, Oden.

Oden is now 4 1/2 months old and is the center of our life. He is a smiling, squealing, and grabbing bundle of joy. Patricia is a stay at home mom that is dreading going back to work at the EPA, even part time, in January. She is secretly hoping that the EPA finds some way not to renew her position as a Toxicologist, where she works on incorporating air pollution research into public policy. Jon is having the time of his life being a dad, and working at Aastrom Biosciences, an adult stem cell company in Ann Arbor, MI.

1 comment:

Grandma Rowley said...

Hi P-J-O - I had a wondeful time with my son, my daughter-in-law and of course my Grandson Oden for Thanksgiving. He is teaching me so much of this new world since my children were growing up. For me it is such a wonderful world changing actually with this blog. I don't know exactly what the term means but I am sure I will find out. Since this is a family blog maybe we should call it Rowley/Feder so that the other side of the family will keep in touch on this website. I don't know if this is possible but I'm sure my daugther-in-law will figure it out. Okay Kevin and Rebecca lets see your pictures - and California, Arizona and Hawai. Love to all Aunt Lynda, Grandma, Sister to Carpet Bob and Cathy/Kaitlyn and daughter. I think that is enough labels unless someone comes up with another one - oh that's right I'm a Mother also with somewhere fits in to our family. Also watching the Xmas tree going up for the first time for Oden takes me back many years with my own children. I passed out the ornaments and they put them on the tree - oh what a tree.